I am an avid babywearer and especially love my soft structured carriers. I also love to sew and craft. I have decided to marry the two and create lots of fun goodies to go with my carriers! Because I know there are lots of you out there who are crafty like me, I've created some tutorials to help you out. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Now Offering Ready-Made Drool Pads!


I am now offering my drool pads for sale! You can check out my etsy shop at zozoboutiques.etsy.com or you can find me on my facebook page at facebook.com/zozoboutiquecreations. I have lots of fabrics on hand and can make them straight or corner, reversible or one pattern, ribbons, ruffles, etc.

I make all of my drool pads with three layers and snap closures just like you see in the tutorials listed below. Send me an email at info@zozoboutique.com or use the contact me form to the right or message me on etsy on facebook and I can set up a custom order just for you!

Current turnaround times are at 10 days or less! I will have an album up on my facebook page shortly with all of my in-stock prints but I can certainly order others.

No comments:

Post a Comment